Wednesday, January 23, 2008

If Snow Isn't Bad Enough

I always like to watch the news when I first get up in the morning. Well, this morning the weather guy was reporting that because of the fog in the valley the snow that was falling out of the sky was actually pollutant snow. As if snow isn't bad enough we now have to have pollutant snow?! Disgusting! Truthfully not much fell, but the thought is just so gross to me. I really like the snow and cold weather around the holidays, but come mid-January I am more than ready to kiss the snow goodbye and say hello to spring. I am not a fan of how dirty the snow becomes all along the roads and in the parking lots. I am just counting the days down until Marcus and I head off to Lake LasVegas for our anniversary (in-lou of our hawaii trip due to PCS not giving Marcus the time off he was up for...darn it) and then head off to Florida for a week in March. By then returning to Utah shouldn't be too bad...hopefully!

By the way, Marcus and I have been so excited to take Connor to Disney World ESPECIALLY to take him to Disney's Animal Kingdom. We just found out yesterday that the Coronado Springs Resort that we're staying at is acutally in the Animal Kingdom. You can't imagine how happy this makes me. Wahoo!

Would you rather see this?


Or this? (Where we're staying in February)


Or this? (Where we're staying in March)

4 comments:

Kristine said...

are you going to come and visit me when you come to Lake Las Vegas? We could do dinenr or lunch or something fun. I know it is exactly what you want to do on your anniversary trip.

My parents just got back from Animal Kingdom and they LOVED it. My dad told me about all of it and it made me want to go so bad. Do you think I could convince someone I was a long lost Osmond family member?

Anna said...

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to get together when we come down to Vegas. We will be there February 23-26 (Sat, Sun, Mon, and 1/2 Tues). Also, I thought you were a long lost Osmond? Aren't you?

Anonymous said...

I loved the pictures you posted with the picture of the snow. To be honest I am completly tired of the snow and it's still January. I don't hear from you much but it sounds like life is going well for you.

Kristine said...

i did dress your uncle once. and did your dad try to make a move on me once. he at least made me dance. i think that qualifies me as an osmond. where are my disney world tickets? i keep checking my mail but they haven't shown up yet.

i will most definitely be around on all those days (you're in vegas)so just let me know when you want to get together. you could come over here, i could meet you at Lake Las Vegas or even the cheesecake factory.