SOOO cute!!!! Harass Marcus for me about the Mavs jerseys...I can't believe he's brainwashing them so young!!! just kidding...
we'd get into debates CONSTANTLY about mavs vs spurs- we are both die hard fans of our teams. he even sent me scores on my MISSION in letters!!! (I had to promptly throw the scores out so i didn't get mad...haha...jk) seriously- your boys are too cute!
8 comments:
Is if just me of does James look just like your mom (CAROLYN)!! Such cute boys.
Look how big little Jamsie is!
Very VERY cute!!!
SO. SO CUTE!!!
They both have beautiful eyes! Way to go Anna! :)
The pix are lovely.
By the way, I've just seen a video on youtube that has you & Marcus on it. Would you like me to send it to you, if so how do I do that?
My e-mail address is: julietann59@hotmail.com
cute...but next time you're in town, let me take a shot at their pictures, I promise they will be much better, and less expensive!!
SOOO cute!!!! Harass Marcus for me about the Mavs jerseys...I can't believe he's brainwashing them so young!!! just kidding...
we'd get into debates CONSTANTLY about mavs vs spurs- we are both die hard fans of our teams. he even sent me scores on my MISSION in letters!!! (I had to promptly throw the scores out so i didn't get mad...haha...jk) seriously- your boys are too cute!
Post a Comment