Monday, December 7, 2009

Guess Who's Going to Utah?!

ME!!! And my boys, of course! We can hardly wait!!! Marcus will not be able to fly out with as he really needs to stay and work, but he will join us a few days later for Grandma Olson's famous Christmas party. I'm not looking too forward to flying with Connor and James all by myself, but it definitely will be well worth it! YAY!!! Thanks to those who love us enough (or maybe just our boys, hee hee) to help us get out there for a visit! We are SO excited to see everyone!

5 comments:

katie+brandon said...

can't wait to see you!fly safe!

C, J, T, and M said...

I guess we will see you in a few weeks! :) Have a good trip!

Pen said...

Safe trip Anna, and have fun with the family.

Anonymous said...

the other 4th grade teacher (that I work with) is in LOVE with Donny Osmond. It makes me think of when you weree visiting WA and the stake YW leader was so excited to meet you because you were an Osmond! Glad you get to come to Utah! Good luck on the flight!

Nicole said...

I'm sure you've probably got this all arranged, but if you need anyone to pick you up at the airport, or someplace to veg out for a while, I'd be happy to pick you up and let you hang out at my house. We've got lots of little boy toys. :)