Well, it's obvious I am not doing well with my 30 days of blogging challenge... It's been especially hard for me to do while I've been on vacation. I have taken a lot of pictures, though. I just need to get them uploaded onto my computer. I think that will be easier to do when I get home to my CAMERA CORD and MEMORY CARD READER. Yep, I'm the idiot who forgot to bring either of those things with.
BUT
Like the title said, today is our last day in Utah :( This week went by WAY too fast. We have had a good time visitng with family friends, and could easily spend another week visiting more family and friends. There are so many people we wish we could have seen, but haven't been able to. Every time we come I think to myself, "our next visit needs to be a lot longer". It's just so hard for Marcus to ever take more than a week off of his crazy busy schedule. Oh well.
This afternoon we have Grandma Olson's Easter party with all my aunts, uncles, and cousins on my Mom's side of the family. I'm excited to see everyone, but not thrilled to be leaving right after it's over. It's been a good trip, though, and I'm so thankful we were able to come.
1 comment:
Glad y'all were able to go too :) I usually feel the same way when I go home. It's just so nice to be with family and dear friends...people that have known you for a long time. :) Hope you had a safe trip back.
Post a Comment