Here's a few pictures of the little guy on his first few days of school..
Yeah, this is how he chose to pose for his "first day of school" photo.
I tried for a better shot but he was far too distracted looking at all the other kids in the hallway.
He RAN once he saw the playground.
I was able to get a better picture of him leaving for his second day of school... now that some of the excitement had died down.
Maybe it is just because it is only Pre-K, but I haven't had any of the feelings of "my baby isn't such a baby anymore" or "I'm so sad I don't get to have him home all day"... I think I have loved him going to school just as much as he has loved going! NOT because I don't want him here with me, but because I truly truly know he is ready for the experience and I know he is beyond excited about it. I am just so happy for him and it is so much fun seeing him doing new things that build his self-esteem.
Here's to hoping the entire school year is as good as this first week!
1 comment:
LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos!! He is so funny!
Post a Comment