Monday, December 3, 2007

If I Were Icecream

So...I saw this on my friend Kristine's blog and it made me contimplate the oh so deep question, "If I were icecream, what flavor would I be?" Well, here are the results:



Vanilla...sounds boring doesn't it? I hope that's not what it's supposed to mean.

6 comments:

Kristine said...

what you don't start screaming when traffic is flowing. I always do. I don't know if I completely agree with you being vanilla. i remember you purposefully having conversations with Michelle just to get a reaction out of her. do you even know where Michelle is now?

janeen said...

you are not even close to vanilla

Anna said...

I am very happy to hear both of your comments. I think I am Cold Stones Cake Batter (unfortunately not the light version) with gummy bears or twix. Ok...maybe that is just my favorite kind of icecream, but if I had to be icecream that's what I'd pick.

And about Michelle, I haven't heard from her for a long time...but I'd like to see what she's up to. Oh the good old days.

Laney Namanny said...

oh sad, I was going to say we have so much in common, I was vanilla also.

Anna said...

I don't think we need an icecream test to prove how much we have in common Laney.

Marcus said...

Well, dear, I am vanilla also. (I think you would agree I am just vanilla with alot, and I mean alot of carmel on top.)