Sunday, May 25, 2008
11 Nights in a Row
For those of you who may not know, Marcus works gaveyard shifts at a residential treatment center for at-risk youth. He has worked at this job for over three years now. His usual schedule is Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights from 11:00 pm to 7:00 am. He has been picking up A LOT of extra shifts lately and right now he is in the middle of an 11 night streak...and the weekend shifts run from 11:00 pm to 9:00 am. I am glad for the opportunity he has to pick up these shifts (since this job is our only means for income right now) but I am ready for him to be done with this crazy schedule...and I know he is too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That sucks. Super gross. You need play time. Lets do it. Im home tomorrow evening...
Post a Comment