Friday, December 5, 2008

"Today I Will Take You To Elmo"

Back in May Connor and I, along with our best friends Abigail and Jessica, went to the Discovery Museum in SLC to see a Sesame Street interactive display. Connor has been bringing it up A LOT lately and asking me if we can go back. I keep telling him that we can't go because the display is not close enough to us (it's currently in Colombus, Ohio).

ANYWAY,

This morning Connor woke up, came out of his bedroom, and said to me "Mom, go and get dressed. Today I will take you to Elmo". I about died laughing because he announced it like it is a big surprise for me and he's going to handle all the plans...I just have to get dressed and tag along. I asked him if he knew how to get us to Ohio and he said, "Yep. Abby's mom is going to drive".

I put the "Polar Express" on to distract him from his plans, so unless Abigail's mom shows up sometime today (from Utah) to drive us all to Ohio I think we'll have to keep waiting for the Sesame Street display to get closer to us before we go.





I can't get over how much younger Connor looks in these pictures! He's grown up SO much since May!

2 comments:

Fiona (Phebes) said...

Priceless.. Lol.. what a cutie :0)


Phebes

Shirley said...

That is so cute! That's amazing he can remember that far back. I don't even remember anything from May... :)Maybe that's the preggo brain though.