Last Saturday the Mangino's, some friends of ours from Irving, called and invited us to go have a picnic and play at the park by the house they just moved in to. It was fun to see them again!
James especially had good time hanging out with his girlfriend Molly. Don't they make a cute couple? James is glad that she's into bald men.
4 comments:
so CUTE... I can't even handle your little boys!!! James makes me smile every time!
How Fun! james has got to be the cutest little guy. His eyes are so pretty. They do make a cute couple. I think that picture could be used in a wedding video.
LOL...that's cute! Thanks for your comment...when I take her into the vet to get her nails clipped I'm going to ask about getting another one. I'd rather not wait until she's spayed- maybe they'll have some advice. You've convinced me it's a necessity! :)
This is just so cute!! What a poser James is lol!
Lovely little girl..
Have a good week
x Fi
Post a Comment