First we stopped off for dinner at L&L's Hawaiian BBQ. As we were heading inside we noticed a poster advertising a buy one dinner get one for $2.00. Great right? We were stoked. So we ordered a dinner for $6.00, got a second one for $2.00, and then ordered a kids meal for Connor...which ended up being FREE! They had a buy one dinner get a kids meal free deal as well, and they let us have it even though we were already doing the other special. Awesome!

Next stop, Babies R Us. I was looking for a bright blue crib sheet, but they didn't have one. Bummer. I started to leave and noticed they were blowing out the Amy Coe brand in their store and everything was 75-90% off! I scored a totally cute 2ft x 2ft bright blue canvas alphabet wall hanging for $5.00! I had wanted to buy it so many times before but thought it was overpriced. So happy!

Marcus suggested we end the night by going for ice cream since we hadn't even spent half of what we thought we would on dinner. Connor and I don't turn down ice cream very often, so off to Baskin Robbins we went. We ordered two sundaes and a kids cone. When we went to pay for them the cashier informed us it was buy one get one free night...Score!

Seriously, if this is what the recession is bringing us, bring it on (just kidding)!
We had fun and if you know me well you know I love nothing more than a great deal. Loved last night!
3 comments:
GOOD JOB! That sounds like my kind of night!! It reminds me of the other day we went to the college baseball game. For every home run they would pass out something. So for dinner we ended up with 4 free slushies from Sonic and 8 tacos!
that's AWESOME... not too many things feel better than a great deal!! Congrats!!
How awesome! This is the opposite of our Friday last week. We were striking out left and right!! Way to go!
Post a Comment