Connor!He cut his foot tonight and needed a band aid put on it. He didn't cry when his foot got cut. He didn't cry when I washed it off. He didn't cry when I put neosporin on it.
He cried, and I mean WAILED, when Marcus said he needed a band aid. Can you believe that?!
This is the same kid who got bit almost 20 times the other day by a bunch of fire ants, and although he cried when they were initially biting him, calmed down immediately and said, "I will not cry over ant bites." This is the kid who doesn't get afraid or cry when he gets his shots!
And he can't handle wearing a band aid? Go figure.
7 comments:
Isn't it funny how they do that? :D Gotta love 'em.
keegan screams at having to put on a bandaid too. He thinks that they hurt, he's 6 and I'm not sure he'll ever like a bandaid.
curtis has a huge phobia over bandaids too. one time i bought them at the store and he freaked. he cried the whole time they were in the cart. when we got home and i went to put one on him i couldn't find them. he had thrown the whole box out. not even curious george bandaids helped. kids are weird.
I'm impressed. Fire ants? I would cry. Alot. I'm really impressed.
hmm... it sounds like it's a common thing. I wonder what scares them about bandaids. I think I loved bandaids when I was a kid... they made you feel better. Maybe it's a boy thing and something girls will never understand. :)
That's hilarious! He is one tough kid if he doesn't cry over all those other things!
Just like Ty. He can take a hit like a champ but dont even try to give him a bandaid. LOL. oh cute boys.
Post a Comment