Thursday, October 23, 2008

When I Was A Little Kid...

I was very bad at playing tag during recess. I was not the quickest little runner and that made me an easy "tag" to get. I was "it" all the time...looks like some things never change. My sister-in-law Dawn tagged me on her blog, so ya'll get to hear a bunch more random and highly fun to read things about me.

Here goes:

Five things I was doing 10 years ago
1- I was a lead role in my high school play, Cheaper By The Dozen (directed by Heidi Bailey...woop woop)!
2- I was the Editor-in-Cheif of our Highschool newspaper and spent much of my free time working on it (we won first in like 10 catagories at a multi-state journalism conference hosted by BYU...before I was editor MHS had never even been recognized...that's right buddy!)
3- I was serving on the Ephraim Youth City Council...it was my first of three years.
4- I was on the Highschool Speech team...probably dorky, I know, but I won first place at every competition that year, including Regional and State in Impromptu Speaking.
5- I was in my first car-wreck...yikes!

Five things on my to-do list today
1- Finish writing letters to go with some of James' birth announcements...I know, he's nearly three months old, these should all be out already!
2- Get Connor's size 2T clothes out and hung up in the closet.
3- Put Connor's size 18m clothes away in storage.
4- Locate a store, any store, that sells Quaker Oatmeal Crunch...why can't I find it anywhere aroung here? Ridiculous!
5- Update our budget and pay more bills...blah blah blah (I love budgeting, just not paying expensive bills that catch me off guard).

Five snacks that I enjoy
1- Quaker Oatmeal Crunch (fruit flavors only).
2- KitKat's.
3- Banana Bread.
4- Cinamon Stride gum.
5- Believe it or not, I'm not much of a snacker...so this one ends here.

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire
1- Pay off my lingering bills...
2- Pay for Medical School with CASH!
3- Purchase health insurance.
4- Buy all the little things that Marcus and I always wish we could buy...nothing special, just random odds and ends we find ourselves looking at or talking about.
5- Invest, save, and live on a comfortable budget.

Five places I have lived
1- Good Old Ephraim, Utah!
2- Rexburg, Idaho.
3- Laie, Hawaii.
4- Provo, Utah.
5- Irving, Texas.

Five jobs I have had
1- Counselor at Heritage Residential Treatment Center
2- Gap
3- EFY BC and Counselor
4- Service person at the Polynesian Cultural Center
5- Cleaned (or played in) President Bednar's office at BYU-Idaho

5 comments:

Kathyb1960 said...

Anna,

If you can't find Quaker Oatmeal Crunch, then you might try Amazon.com. Believe it or not, they have all sorts of foods, and their prices are not too bad.

Kathy in West Texas

Kristine said...

Anna, I thought your official title at BYU-I was "sleep in the woman's bathrooms".

Connie and Brandon said...

I think I learned 20 new things about you. Nice post!

Heidi Noel said...

That's a fun tag. How many places did you go to school?

Jennifer Clement said...

Aha! and looking at Elder Bednar's agenda...