Marcus has been working hard in the bathroom this morning. When he's done painting it I'll go in and get it all cleaned and put back together while he sleeps (he worked last night and has to work again tonight). We're hoping to make some good progress in our bedroom this evening...wish us luck! Connor comes back tomorrow and our time to get things done without his help is running out.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Finished with Connor's Room
Marcus has been working hard in the bathroom this morning. When he's done painting it I'll go in and get it all cleaned and put back together while he sleeps (he worked last night and has to work again tonight). We're hoping to make some good progress in our bedroom this evening...wish us luck! Connor comes back tomorrow and our time to get things done without his help is running out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
connor's room is really cute. I like the thing you did with his name! You always were creative and crafty.
Hello Anna! I just ran across your blog!! Man I love the internet.
What a cute family you have. And the pix of your apt are great! Looks like you've got a lot of work done. How old is Connor? How far apart will your boys be? My two boys are 19 months apart - now they're 3 1/2 and barely 2. They're the best of friends. Brothers are the best.
Post a Comment