Friday, June 6, 2008

Today Is National Doughnut Day!

What a great surprise...I logged on to MSN to check my hotmail account when I saw an announcement that would change the mood of my entire day. It read, "Today Is National Doughnut Day"! WAHOO! I LOVE doughnuts (especially when I'm pregnant...they just taste better I swear). How dare I disrespect this National celebration of doughnuts and not go out and get some? I simply will not do such a thing. Anyway, apparently you can go get a free doughnut at Krispy Kreme today (even though they give them away for free every time they're hot)...so go out and celebrate this important day in our country!

5 comments:

diane said...

oooh,the delicious dougnuts makes me all hungry,lol

Joy said...

do you know that I had this obsessive craving for donuts when I was pregnant, and I couldnt find a donut store in utah anywhere!! I couldn't settle for the krispy kreme or gas station type, I needed the local california hole in the wall donut stores. I am so glad that craving is gone!!

Anonymous said...

my boyfriend loves doughnuts...he was sure to point this out to me tonight too. We stopped to get from the store tonight to celebrate.

Kristine said...

man, i missed eating a doughnut on national doughnut day. what a bummer. curtis would have loved to celebrate such a special holiday. i guess there is always next year. please remind me a day in advance though.

Marcus said...

I do Like the Kremes but I do indeed miss the Korean Donut Shops in Big D.