Thursday, June 12, 2008

New Blog Template

I was looking at my sister-in-law Joy's cute blog today when I noticed a link she had at the bottom of it for a website that has digital-scrapbook blog templates. They are all super-cute and free! If you're looking for a fun new look for your blog I highly recommend checking it out at http://www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Katy Wilson said...

super super cute! i love it! i will have to go check them out becuase my blog is so...blah...

Sarah Harward said...

Very cute!! Change is always fun (well, not always, but usually when it comes to better, cuter things)

Wonder Woman said...

I love the dots and the colors. I just revamped my blog too, but I used pyzam. It seemed easier than the scrapbook templates I saw, and I knew that it was free. I wasn't sure that I could find a free blog scrapbook template, but now I want to look into the site you found.

Joy said...

so cute, glad you saw that link!

Kristine said...

very nice layout. love the poke-dots.