Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the Daddy's out there! I hope you all have a great day today and feel as special as you are!

Marcus...I just want to let you know what a fantastic father you are to our little Connor. Your outstanding qualities are definitely love, patience, sacrifice, hard work, faith, and fun. I love you a lot and know that Connor does as well. And let's face it, Bevo and Hemi couldn't live without you.

4 comments:

Marcus said...

Thanks dear, I love ya'll too!

Candace said...

I believe that you have used this picture before and I object. You aren't allowed to recycle pictures on blogs. Please rectify the situation. You don't get to reuse pictures until you use your 40th wedding anniversary pictures for your 50th anniversary newspaper announcement. I'm pretty sure it is a rule.

Anna said...

I must have missed that rule when I was reading the official blogger's handbook...darn it...I hate it when that happens.

In my defense, however, this picture is no longer on my blog anywhere. It used to be on my header but I replaced it with our new family photo.

Please forgive me... :)

Candace said...

That's a pretty good excuse. I suppose we can make an exception with that in mind considering that you are moving, pregnant, etc. All is forgiven. Have a good day.