Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Last Trip To Ephraim

Yesterday we took our last trip to Ephraim before our move. We had a great time visiting with my grandparents (Grandma and Papa Grape as Connor calls them) and my family. Connor stayed while Marcus, James, and I came back home for Marcus to work and for us to begin the packing and cleaning.

Here are a few pictures we took yesterday. Enjoy!




6 comments:

Connie and Brandon said...

That is a great family photo and I love the one of connor giving james a kiss.

Unknown said...

What an absolutely cute little family. The pictures are great. Looking forward to seeing these little guys in person.

Jerry and Lyn said...

It is a little sad that you are moving. I know that my children will miss you, but I know that life goes on and they will keep in touch. I am glad that you have a blog so I can still see your cute little family grow. Best to you in your move and setteling in a new area. Our daughter Malinda just moved to South Dakota with her husband and we will miss them a lot. Take care Lyn

Anonymous said...

I bet grandma was in heaven seeing the boys. They are so cute! Your right, James looks JUST like you! How cute! I hope the move went well! Keep in touch!

C, J, T, and M said...

I know some people who are very upset about this whole situation. Good luck with the packing and preparing

Katy Wilson said...

this is going to be the weirdest thing you've ever heard...because of all the people that run through my mind throughout the day...Marcus is in the bottom of the list...
But today my roomates dad came over and the first thing I thought when I saw him was "Wow, that is what Anna's husband is going to look like when he's 50!"