
Alright, I admit it, I am an American Idol fan. That's right. I rarely miss an episode and I totally get into the hype of it all.
Well, my little brother Tommy gave my mother a set of American Idol concert tickets for her birthday and guess who gets to go? ME...and my little sister Amelia, we were able to get a third ticket.
The concert is July 14 and I finally have something to really look forward to before the birth of James. As much as I want him to come, I definitely want to go to the concert first.
Hey, and maybe we'll get free Pop Tarts...they gave them away at the last A.I. concert Marcus and I went to. And maybe they will be a better flavor than strawberry milkshake; those were disgusting.
2 comments:
I AM SO JEALOUS!!!! I loved Idol this year. (I'm listening to David Cook right now.) I've entered online contests a few times to try to win tickts, but no luck. If for some reason one of your party can't go, give me a call!! :o)
I'm so jealous. lol
Sounds fun! Where is it? We are not totally appreciating the Strawberry Milkshake poptarts in our house, either.
Post a Comment